- On convoy up to Cu Chi, I think
- We had been driving APCs from Newport to Long Binh and were on the way back to the 543rd. Had fun. That's Forbus having the last word. I think that's Styoka from Hawaii on the left. I wish I could remember everyone.
- I think that was a water tower by the town of Thu Duc
- ARVN APC dug in
- ARVN home-sweet-home on Hwy 1A
- Temple in background
- Passing some other truck, going to Cholon to get a load
- On some convoy
- More ARVN tanks
- Saigon River
- Don't know
- It was 1968 and where in the hell did he come from?
- ARVN jeep, going back to the 543rd
- ARVN Post